Me and my sibling can go from
in like three seconds
on a scale from disney to dreamworks what’s your sibling relationship
I wish I had siblings
O M F G NOW IT HAS SAM TOO!!
CAS WTF?? THAT’S YOUR SISTER!!!
I CAN’T EVEN I’M DYING WTFF OMG LOLOLOLOL
CUT IT OUT SAM, IT’S YOUR BROTHER.
CUT IT OUT CAS, IT’S YOUR SISTER.
CUT IT OUT IMPALA, IT’S YOUR DRIVER
I’ve been looking for this. It’s return on my dash and I approve
OMC I laughed so hard I started coughing
OMG CANT BREATHE
I was just watching an old interview with Neil Patrick Harris and Jimmy Fallon in like 2013. Jimmy asked Neil if he knows what happens in the end, and Neil said “I do, death”
Neil can see the future. It’s a known fact.
Stage 1: Those who leave as soon as the movie ends
Stage 2: Those who know to stay until the credits for the extra scene
Stage 3: Those who stay until the end of the credits for the second extra scene
I’m a stage three.
We all are
Stage 4: those who will stay until the ushers kick them out because they don’t trust marvel
I’m a stage 4.
I actually believe artists and scientists think very similarly. Complex, abstract thought? They both have that down. It’s all about where that thinking takes you after that.
Words cannot describe how much I love this post.
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
when you feel your clothes fresh out of the oven
OKAY SO I REALIZED I USED OVEN INSTEAD OF DISHWASHER BUT I KINDA FORGOT WHAT IT WAS CALLED AND USED THE NEXT BEST GUESS I COULD THINK OF
It’s called a washing machine
i think its a dryer like who would be feeling wet ass clothes
this post is a fucking train wreck
We already lived in two different millenniums
We already lived in two different ages
We already lived in 3 different decades
We already passed through: 1/1/1, 2/2/2, 3/3/3, 4/4/4, 5/5/5, 6/6/6, 7/7/7, 8/8/8, 9/9/9, 10/10/10, 11/11/11
And we passed through: 12/12/12
We watched the “End of the World”
And all that before turning 18!
you made my life sound so exciting
And we spent most of it on the internet
i dont need a boyfriend i need 12 million dollars and a donut
12 million dollars can be used to obtain many donuts.
money can be exchanged for goods and services