you can install profiler
and then go to someones blog and click this little doohickey
and a box like this will pop up and you can set a name/nickname for them
and then the name will appear in parentheses on their posts on your dashboard
AND YOU WILL NEVER FORGET A BLOGGERS NAME AGAIN
WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS AMAZING WHAT EVEN HOW DID I NOT KNOW IS THIS NEW
Holy shit something for us old farts who forget who the hell everyone is when they change usernames!
Author John Scalzi was on a roll this morning (currently 7:14 AM, 26 Sept. 2014) with a tweet he found from some guy sending out an “ultimatum” to women to “make a choice” between feminism and, well, men like him. So Scalzi launched into a truly magnificent set of scorchers, which I’m posting here for the delectation of people everywhere.
Also: I would like to thank that guy for setting the ultimatum. It makes finding a boyfriend so much easier when the undesirable ones wear a placard identifying themselves.
"The tragedy of that poor boy’s life is not the realization that he’s not the grand prize he’s assumed, but that he’s not even second place."
I don’t care if you’ve ever seen the show before or not but you need to watch this clip.
This is the best screw up ever.
this kills the wayne
this is my favorite moment in whose line history
**1000** FOLLOWER BOOK GIVEAWAY!!
So apparently I seem to have a thing for reaching my next follower milestone BEFORE MY GIVEAWAYS FOR THE PREVIOUS ONE EVEN END. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME LOL.
This one is different from my previous two! The prize in question is not a book.
It is any bookish item (1) under $30 USD on Etsy!
If it is related to books in any way, IT COUNTS! (All the items in the pictures ARE under $30 and eligible!)
- If Etsy ships to your country, you may participate. Therefore, it is international!
- However, be aware that not all shops ship to all countries. So please keep this in mind while you are selecting your prize if you win.
- The $30 DOES INCLUDE SHIPPING. So keep this in mind as well.
- As this is in appreciation of every single one of my beautiful followers, you must be following me, just-one—more-page. I will be checking! (If you enter with a secondary blog, make sure there’s a link to it somewhere on your primary, so I can tell it’s you.)
- You may enter by both liking and reblogging this post! As many reblogs as you like are allowed. However, please be courteous to your followers, and avoid spamming them.
- Absolutely no giveaway blogs!
- I will be choosing a winner with a random number generator from the notes.
- The winner will have 48 hours to reply to me and actively start deciding on a prize item before I move on to another random winner.
- Please make sure your ask box is open! Otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you’ve won.
- You must be comfortable giving me a shipping address. I promise I won’t do anything else with it!
- Because I’m not made of money, this giveaway will be going on much longer than my previous ones. It will end at 12:00AM EST on December 1st!
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! Now go forth and reblog!! FOR THE LOVE OF BOOKS!
[Some good Bookish shops to browse through for ideas (but of course not limited to): BoundByHand | freemoment | MauveMagpie | CarasBookishCharms | BrotherWorks | LittleLiterature | wayfaringart | TheStampinPlace | CoolBookmark | STCHandmade]
the one in the drivers seat.
He has a chauffeur
that he drives.
And then I realized…
That went from shocking to funny to depressing in the span of 5 seconds
|Me:||*Watching Mulan* *Awesome drumbeat starts*|
|Me:||I will not sing.|
|Me:||I will not sing.|
|Me:||I will n- LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.|
I don’t think people give Flash enough credit.…………….my goodness
He didn’t just rebuild an apartment building.
HE FUCKING LEARNED HOW TO BUILD AN APARTMENT BUILDING. HE DID FUCKING RESEARCH. IT TAKES SEVERAL GODDAMN YEARS TO LEARN ALL THE ENGINEERING AND LEGAL CONSTRAINTS OF BUILDING A FUCKING BUILDING AND JUST DID IT.
This is one of my favorite flash comics. It really highlights how the flash doesn’t just run really fast, but can do absolutely astounding things. I remember reading this for the first time and having my head explode.
Flash is actually really freaking awesome.